Penis extenders are effective if you are interested in growing your penis. However, if you are interested in an effective and safe penis stretcher, male enhancement devices are often expensive. If you would like to use one, but you are unable to afford one of the reliable models, there is also the option to make your own one.
Creating a penis extender can be complicated or easy depending on the DIY process you decide to follow. Do-it-yourself (DIY) penis-enlargement devices have been extremely popular over the years, and there are many tips and tricks available online on how to create your own DIY penis extender. Here is more information on two different ways to make a penis stretcher.
Method One: 10 Simple Steps On How To Make Your Own DIY Penis Stretcher
For an easy way to make a penis stretcher, here is a method used from Buy Extenze. Below are 10 easy steps to follow to make your own penis stretcher:
– Long Thera-Band ( a rubber strip that is used to strengthen various muscles in the body)
– Cloth to wrap the Thera-Band
-A long and thin thread
1. Remove your clothing (including your underwear).
2. Wrap the Thera-band around the area of your waist.
3. If you have a foreskin, grip the head (glans) without pulling your foreskin back. If you are circumcised, grip your penis gently just under the head.
4. Wrap the band carefully around the diameter of your penis (twice). Use the thread to keep the band in place. Ensure that there is still blood flowing into your penis. It is also important that the thread is not tied too tight.
5. Position the cloth just under your penis, making a fold before you wrap the Thera-Band.
6. Use adhesive tape to secure the fold, wrapping the tape around the band to keep everything secure and stable.
7. Hold onto the cloth or the thread pulling it down towards your feet.
8. From here carry on pulling upwards between your buttock cheeks until you reach the belt around your waist.
9. Secure the thread or cloth making a knot.
10. Put your underwear back on to hide the penis stretcher.
Method Two: Homemade Penis Extender Device
Below is another method that comes from Penile Boost to create your own DIY penis extension device. This method is slightly more complicated compared to the 1st method and includes more details such as having to measure tension. This method may be worth a try if you feel like the first method doesn't work.
– 1/4″ O.D., 1′ Latex tubing (available at Aquarium or/and Medical supply stores)
– Schedule 40 PVC Coupling (1) 2″ I.D.
– Metal Nuts 5/32″ (2)
– Turnbuckles 5/32″, 4-3/4″ Eye/Eye (2)
– Wing Nuts (2)
– Schedule 40 Flush-Bushing PVC (1) 2″ x 1-1/2″
– Gate Hook and Eye 2 1/2″ (2)
– Metal Washers (4), $0.25 total Machine Screws 5/32″ x 3/4″ (4)
– Metal Springs 1/4″ x 1/2″-3/4″ x .020″ (0.5mm) (2)
– Large Metal Paper Binder Clip
– Sterile Rolled Gauze, 2″ width
– Metal Saw
– Wood Saw
– Drill and Bits (1/4″, 5/32″)
– Sandpaper (60-150 grades)
1. Drill 2 X 5/3″ holes into the PVC Flush Bushing on either side 3/4″ (from the bottom). File the PVC Bushing across the inner part of the rim. Sand the Bushing followed by adding rubber strips.
2. For added space so that your penis can move around, saw 3/8″ into the top of the PVC Flush Bushing.
3. Take the wood screws off the Gate Hooks. Use a saw to saw the curved-ends off and file each end so that they are smooth.
4. On the 1/2″ long and 5/32″ diameter Machine Screws, thread washers on to each side of the Gate Hooks, adjusting each one accordingly. Screw through each opposing PVC hole. Make sure that no metal parts are protruding from either side. Secure the entire assembly perpendicularly to the PVC.
5. Saw the 2″ PVC Coupling latitudinally to a length of 1 3/4″. Now saw the coupling longitudinally to create a “half-pipe”.
6. Now drill 2 X 5/32″ holes into the pipe from either side around 1/2″ from the base and 3/8″ from each side.
7. Drill 2 X 1/4″ holes around 3/8″ apart and 1/2″ from the tip of your half-pipe. The rubber-latex tubing will be threaded into the holes later on. Sand down the halfpipe.
8. Thread a metal washer (large) and wing onto the 2 3/4″ Machine Screws. Now drive both which will result in two assemblies into the 5/32″ holes made in the halfpipe.
9. Position a spring and metal washer (small) onto each perpendicular Gate Hook, while you drop the turnbuckles. Make sure they fit smoothly. If they don't, adjust your washers on the Gate Hooks.
10. Thread the tubing through the holes you made in the halfpipe. Secure the tubing inside the holes, using the Large Metal Binder Clip to keep the rubber in place.
Tension And Measuring
Penis stretchers use “tension” for cell division or mitosis. Tension is the main reason why a penis extender works. This is why it becomes important to measure tension correctly. Below are the guidelines on how to measure this type of tension.
1. Thread the 1.4″ holes that you made into your extender using string. Thread the end of the string through your Flush Bushing assembly.
2. Now tie the string which will be used to measure a weight of 1.3 lbs. (0.6 kg), 2.0 lbs. (0.9 kg). 2.6 lbs. (1.2 kg), or 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg).
3. Hold your DIY extender in one hand. Use a ruler to measure each depression made by the springs. Measure how long the springs extend for each weight.
4. From the recorded results make a mark on the gate hook to the weight that corresponds.
Note: After a few weeks or even months of using your device, you might have to adjust your tension again. This has to do with how much your penis has grown.
How To Use Your Home-Made Penis Extender
1. With your device in 2 separate parts (Turnbuckle/Bushing and Tubing/ Half-Pipe) pull your manhood through the PVC Bushing, making sure the Turnbuckles are as short as possible. (Be very gentle in order to prevent any injuries to your penis).
2. Loop your glans (penis head) through the rubber tubing and tighten by pulling gently from the opposite side.
3. Slowly pull the Tubing/Half-Pipe until the hooks on the Turnbuckle can attach and screw securely to the Machine Screws inside the Half-Pipe. The process may take around 1 to 3 minutes to complete so remain calm and try not to rush things.
4. Now you will be able to change the tension when you twist the turnbuckles. Use the paper-binder clip to stop the tubing from coming back out the back end of your halfpipe.
5. For added safety and to ensure the experience is comfortable, wrap your coronal groove, and glans in sterile Surgical Gauze. This minimizes the risks of pinching which can occur where the tubing and PVC meets.
1. For the first two to three weeks, make sure the tension is not less than 1.3 lbs or greater than 2.0 lbs. Use the device for between 4 to 6 hours every day.
2. After 3 weeks, increase your tension to 0.9 kg to 1.2 kg. Increase your traction time to 8 to 12 hours daily.
3. Wear your penis extender up to 12 hours every day for three to six months if you are looking to gain noticeable and impressive results.
4. Check the temperature and color of your head (glans) periodically. If it starts to numb, turn cold or blue take the device off immediately. Only re-attach after 10 to 15 minutes. If you have attached the noose correctly, erections shouldn't be a problem.
5. Once the tension exceeds 1.0 kg, wear the device for 3 hours at a time taking a 15-minute break between each session.
6. Use a hot compress to alleviate any discomfort from wearing a penis extender. The heat will help to make these experiences more pleasurable. Heat therapy also helps to promote blood flow to the tissues in your penis and the surrounding tendons, nerves, and ligaments.
7. We also suggest that you shave (or remove the hair by waxing) down there. This will stop your hair from catching or becoming trapped in the base-plate.
The Cons Of A DIY Penis Extender
It is possible to save a lot of money when it comes to making your own penis stretcher. However, there aren't any significant advantages to using one of these DIY penis extenders. In fact, the cons outweigh the pros.
The home-made versions are not as reliable and durable as most of the commercial penis extenders since your device won't be undergoing stringent quality checks that most manufacturers do with the products that they sell.
The device may not fit your penis properly. Since you are making the device from home, the end result may not result in a great fit.
DIY extenders are also associated with increased injury risks. As mentioned before, these devices do not undergo quality checks, meaning that it may cause you more harm than gain, or fail to actually work. Potential damages can include tissue, blood vessel, and nerve damage. Your penis extender could also cause irritation and inflammation, or even bending or deformation of your manhood.
If you are unsure of your skills to create a safe and high-quality penis extender, we highly suggest that you rather buy one. You may save money by making your own device, but it is associated with much higher risks. So if you want the best results, and you want to avoid injury, rather look for penis extenders from trusted and reliable manufacturers.